Working Farms Capital offers a range of services for the prospective organic farm owner and accredited investor.
Our services include the following :
- General consulting
- Contracting of farm purchase and valuation
- Private equity and debt advisory
- Acquisition financing and insurance
- Procurement of long term tenant lease
- Budgeting and planning
- Special Uses – conservation, wetlands and agricultural easements, renewable energy
- Organic certification
- Custodian advisory for IRA/qualified plan ownership options
Many clients have utilized qualified retirement money, IRA’s or pension accounts to fund their farmland investment. There is also a significant opportunity to invest in the first mortgage debt of these farms. We can help you get started and work with your financial advisor or broker. Accredited investors only.
“The farmer has to be an optimist or he wouldn’t still be a farmer.” — Will Rogers